Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mom's First Day at Home Alone with Peyton

Our 1st day home wasn't bad.
We had a little excitement when the power in the neighborhood went out. It was only out for 30-40 mins but it was still the thought of -okay, if it doesn't come back on soon then I need to go out and figure out how to put the base in my car so that I can take her over to the farm or down to my parents house or something, because with no power meant no heat and it was only 40 degrees outside. But before I knew it, the power was back on and everything was just fine. When R go home though, we made sure that the base got put in my car so if I did need to go anywhere, it wasn't a problem to do so.

Other then that, it was a pretty uneventful day, just some Mommy and Peyton time.
Here's some photos that I took while we were just laying around.

After a good day home, Daddy came home from work and then Grandma and Grandpa drove up for dinner. Also to join us was Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Van, they were in Colorado for Grandpa's toy show and a wedding when Peyton was born and had just got home that morning but were able to make their way over to our house as well to see Peyton. Talk about some proud Grandparents. I was really happy that they were able to make it out to see her, only one Great Grandparent to go...
I noticed that Peyton's left eye started to get a little crusty... As I didn't want to panic and worry about it, I was still concerned because of all the H1N1 Flu going around. I wanted to make sure that Peyton didn't catch something. So I decided to call the Dr. in the morning and see if it's something we should come in for or not.

No comments: