Sunday, February 1, 2009

WE ARE PREGNANT!
After 13 months of trying, numerous trips to 4 different doctors, and in
our first "actual" month of trying we found out we are pregnant.
I went in for a blood test on Tuesday January 27, 2009
and when the Dr. called back he said in the most nonchalant way,
"Your pedestrian hormone is at 18.23 which is a positive ovulation,
so then we ran the pregnancy test
which came back positive with your HCG is at 75."
Taking notes of what he had to say, I read that I was pregnant before
it actually sunk in! I know he gets to tell people they are
pregnant all the time but he could have made it a little more dramatic!
Since it is a BIG DEAL!
This makes me
3 Weeks and 5 days along.
He wasn't sure exactally when I ovulated because the low HCG suggested the 15th
of January and my tempatrues suggested the 8th of January.
So he wants me to come back in
for another blood test to see if my HCG number goes up.
So my next test on January 29th.

No comments: