Thursday, July 2, 2009

25 Week appointment

So we are a little off the beaten path for Dr. Apts since someone had to be so stubborn and when we went for our 2nd ultrasound is goofed the weeks up a little but by the next apt, we will be back on track.

Everything so far has been pretty smooth, the best I can ask for. I don't know any better so if the next pregnancy is harder next time it will make it seem really hard cause Peyton's being such a good baby so far!

I finally gained weight for the first time since I've gotten pregnant. A whole 2 lbs! And here I thought I would have gained it all back over the weekend at Back to the Fifty's but my lack of taste for the sweets has helped, that and getting so full so fast. I've still got 10lbs to go before I'm back even with where I started and can actually say I've gained pregnancy weight.

Everything with the Dr. went well, a real quick visit. We got to listen to her heartbeat again, after she made the Dr. work for it. You could hear her moving around and he would start to get the heartbeat and then she would move. It was like she was playing hide and go seek! :)

Our next apt July 17th will be with the nurse practitioner and I get to take another glucose test, fingers crossed! And then after that I'll start in with apts. every 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Lisa, Jared, baby James, Angel & Willie Wonka said...

OMG I can't believe you're already ready for 2-week visits!! The time has flown like crazy! <3