Friday, July 24, 2009

28 Week Apt.

July 17th I went in for my 28 week appointment. R didn't come to this apt cause it was my glucose test, and that meant sitting in the office for an hour so I could drink another one of those lovely drinks and then sit there till they drew my blood. I was a little nervous that mine would come back high but that it would come back just fine! My Iron was a little low but the nurse practitioner wasn't too worried about it cause my Iron has always been a little low and it was only .6 lower then the lowest they want you at.
I did have to get a shot for being RH Negative (which pretty much means my blood is negative and the Peyton's could be positive and it just keeps them from trying to fight each other off the remainder of the pregnancy)
Other then that everything else went fine, measured fine, heartbeat was good and I only gained another lb (which could have been my jeans cause every apt I've been wearing my knit pants and this time I had jeans on) but that means a total of 9 more lbs that I can gain before I have to officially say I've gained weight!

No comments: