Tuesday, November 24, 2009

R's Christmas Decorating

R got to go all Christmas Vacation on the house this year!
Here are some pictures as he finally got it all lit up last night.
Clark: "We're going to have the best looking house in town Russ. I've always wanted to do this." Russ: "It's a lot of lights dad."
Clark: "Yeah well, I'm sure it's a lot of work too. But, I'm out in the cold and I'm commited to decorating the house, I'm going to do it right, and I'm going to do it big. You want something you can be proud of, don't you?"
Russ: "Yeah, I guess so."
Clark: "Sure you do."
Russ: "You think you might be overdoing it dad?"
Clark: "Russ, when was the last time I overdid anything."
Clark: "The house lights don't work, the flood lights don't work."
Ellen: "Well, is it plugged in?"
Clark: "Honey, do you honestly think I would check thousands of little lights if I wasn't sure the extension cord was plugged in." Is your house on fire, Clark?
No, Aunt Bethany, those are the Christmas lights. This is Tim versioin of going all Griswold on our house! Clark: Russ, we checked every bulb, didn't we?
Rusty: Sure, Dad.
Clark: Hmm... Maybe we ought to just go up there and check...
Rusty: Oh, woo. Look at the time. I gotta get to bed. I still gotta brush my teeth, feed the hog, still got some homework to do, still got those bills to pay, wash the car...

No comments: