Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shutterfly Blog

I know I have been a little behind on updating the blog- life has really gotten the best of me, and I am just enjoying it and playing catch up on here as I can.
But I have gotten a chance to get photos from Peyton's first month up on Shutterfly.
The nice thing about the shutterfly and why I also have that blog, is that anyone can print whatever pictures you want when ever you want to print them.
You can do this from either my shutterfly or I also have a link to my mom's as well on the right side of this blog and anyone else who wants to make a shutterfly account for pics you take of Peyton let me know and I can add you to my list of links and anyone will have access to yours as well.
Hope you enjoy the photos - she is changing and growing so fast!

No comments: