Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some Random Photos of Peyton

Since I haven't been keeping up with the blog, here are some photos of Peyton with some stories. I think these will work too get me up to date.
My 1st Christmas outfit!
Yep 32 days till Christmas and she's in her Santa hoodie!My 1st Big Girl PJ's
Okay the only thing big girl about them is that they are 0-3 months instead of newborn but her newborn clothes don't fit no more, she's too long.

I love to lay and kick, Peyton will lay anywhere and just look around while she's kicking.
If I lay her down by the TV, she will lock on to it and you can't turn her away:)
Mama's winning smile pic
R took a pic of her smiling on his phone when she was just 2 weeks old, it was grainy but a pic of her smiling none the less and he gave me so much crap that he had one and I did not.
I got this photo before work one day! I'd say I win.
My little Vikings outfit. She's wore the pants for a couple games but we finally were able to put her in her onesie as well. It worked cause they won that week.

Look at my little personality!
Grandpa's little Cupcake!
Don't worry Grandma's- she's too big to fit in any of the cute Grandma onesies yet- but soon she can wear her "Who needs Santa when I've got Grandma" onesie!
While I was home, Peyton did laundry with Mama.
My 1st 0-3 month old outfit- she's growing up so fast.
Me and My Bubba
Peyton and Bubba have become great friends! She doesn't mind him but any times he see skin, he's all kisses. Wait until she's covered in food or throwing him food on the floor. Give me those hands! We went to Angie's house for dinner and we got to have some fun with CJ, Austin and Angie.
The boys did want to use Peyton as a football and take a series of photos with her as the ball, but Angie and I put a stop to that.
Here's Peyton with Austin! Some Bathtime fun...
My Frist bath- My first bath in my tub- More bath time fun- Peyton loves her baths, she laughs and coos the whole time.
She has yet to fuss during her bathtime yet..

No comments: