Sunday, September 20, 2009

37 Week Apt

So although we have already had 2 apts this week, we hit our "actual" 37 week apt this Friday 18th. Again we did another NST test which came back okay, Peyton wasn't moving around as much but she sure doesn't like the monitors that they put on my stomach, she kicks them and pushes them like she wants them off her!
They didn't do blood work but my blood pressure was okay and urine was okay, so no spikes again. This time he checked to see if I have started to dilate again but said that I haven't started yet, but her head is still down so that is a plus. My weight was 2lbs more, so I'm sitting at 1lb above my starting weight, so I really do not have anything to complain about with that! I know there are many that want to smack me cause I can say I've only gained 1lb but I will take it! :) I can't wait to see what I am at at my 6 week apt after her birth, I really hope it stays off!

Dr Hamel wants to still see us a couple times next week to watch the preeclampsia and make sure it doesn't start to spike. We are going to 2 times a week instead of every other day and see how long she can stay in. If something starts to spike, we will talk about what the next step is but right now my staying off my feet and pretty stress free is keeping the preeclampsia pretty leveled out.

Our next apt is Tuesday 22nd @ 2:40- we will keep you posted on how things are going!

No comments: