Sunday, September 13, 2009

Child Birth Class

Sarturday Sept 12th was when we scheduled our child birthing class. It was suppose to be planned sooner but we wanted to made it all in one day- one long day 9-5 but we thought that would be better then doing it weekly.

Who would have thought we would have had that scare the day before, that it might be Monday we could be doing everything. With the okay from the Dr for me to go since he wanted me sitting with my feet up all weekend we went. While we both really didn't want to go after everything on Friday, we felt maybe we better just in case something happens. This way we know where to go and what's going to go on- just to know some things might be a good idea.

While the class wasn't that informational, it was good to go. It was a lot of things we had heard or read about - the videos were to a minimum,which I loved because I don't do good with that kind of thing in the first place. But over all it was a long day. We both made it through it, neither of us fell asleep. R has decided that our breathing techniquine will be him laughing at me--- but that is expected! :)

No comments: